Prices

The price per week vary according to the season.
Usually you will arrive on Saturday at 12 pm and departure on the following Saturday at 10 am.

Spazio
Per Week
Per Night
July
August
September
Christmas/New Year
€390,00
€460,00
€390,00
€460,00
€56,00
€66,00
€56,00
€66,00

10% discount for the second week in case of bookings for 2 consecutive weeks.
Cleaning at the end of your stay : 20,00 EUR.
The price includes water, gas, heating electricity and bed linen. Consumption of fire wood for heading by agreement.
Extra: Bath linen – price per person 5 €.
Payment methods
To confirm your booking we will require a deposit of 30 % of the total price for the apartment. The remaining 70% must be paid at the end of you stay.
It ‘also required a deposit of € 100 which will be deducted from the final balance.